Adam Najberg, The Wall Street Journal, Senior Editor, Asia
UC BerkeleyJournalism/Asian Studies
Bowdoin CollegeAsian Studies
Worcester Academy, class of 1986
Chandler Jr High School
1. How long have you been with the Wall Street Journal?
2. How has your role evolved at WSJ?
3. How has journalism and publishing changed over the course of your career?
4. Where do you think it is heading (journalism)?
5. What are the larger implications of the changes re: journalism you’ve seen during your career? How is society effected by these changes?
6. What would you like to say to students at Worcester Academy?
* * *
Here are Mr. Najberg’s responses: